Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thing 11

Interesting and informative time spent reviewing some new things I did not know about Google. I especially liked the currency exchange, and took time to look at some Google Videos with a very good one for Copyright instruction at http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=copyright&sitesearch which will prove helpful in my presentation that I am doing next week. I also spent some time in Google Calendar which I began using but couldn't save into my own desktop but will play around some more as I think this would be a very good way to keep track of my schedule because I could always check wherever I am. And I plan to help students who don't have Microsoft Word to use Google Documents which will allow easy exchange of information from home and school. I knew this was available but had never taken time to look at.

No comments: