Monday, December 17, 2007

Thing 5

Because of the large $$$ amount we spend on online databases, I am constantly sharing and showing staff and students the wonderful links they can use to save time and access their information more quickly and easily and actually get to the best information sources available. I feel like I am just beginning to tap the huge amount of great things we have available. I did need to add a place where I could link the pathfinders that I create from my research. I see us speeding towards a paperless learning environment as we use more technology and electronic blackboards, etc. When students submit work into teacher folders, instead of handing in...for such things as powerpoints and literary works that apply music, aartwork, sound and video. The need to share immediate access when great links are found can play a huge roll for time management and being able to spend more time on quality and higher level learning than information gathering and selection.

No comments: